Man Of Words
Adam Writes Stuff, BerlinSummer 2012 - 2013
I always planned that one day to give that writing thing a go. I figured I’d be good at it, because it’s just doing that thing I do with my mouth all day, only with my hands. I began writing columns for Venture Village. That went well. Then I wrote this one about becoming German. More than two million people have read it, to put that in context, that’s 1,999,990 more than all my previous articles combined. I got my first book deal. I wrote more articles. I got more book deals. I don’t really understand how it all happened, but I’m delighted it did. I’m still writing books to this day. Probably right this very minute, in fact.
You can find links to all my articles here.
- Jan 2018: Mind the Gap (C.H.Beck) (DE) (More details to follow)
- May 2017: Du Fährst Wohin (Ullstein) (DE)
- Sept 2016: How to be German: Part 2 (C.H.Beck) (EN und DE)
- March 2016: The Freedom Figure (English version of Wir können auch anders) (Self-published) (English)
- Nov 2015: Klo Philosoph (with Lukas Egger) (Ullstein) (Deutsch) under pseudonym “Konrad Clever”.
- Sept 2015: Wir können auch anders (C.H.Beck) (Deutsch)
- Jan 2015: Make Me German (Ullstein) (EN und DE)
- July 2014: Denglisch for Better Knowers (Ullstein) (EN und DE)
- July 2013: How to be German (C.H.Beck) (EN und DE)